Monday, August 28, 2006

Bbbbrrring …Bbbbrrring ….

Hi there … yeah, it’s me … well clearly I AM still breathing or we wouldn’t be having this conversation … uh huh … uh huh … *glances at watch* …. uhhh huhhhh ….. Yes, I’m still really, really busy at work ... Actually, it's going pretty well, but there’s still a lot to be done … Well, of COURSE I miss you! Look, don’t I still drop by whenever I have a few minutes? …. I know it’s not like a proper visit, but it’s the best I can do right now … When will things be back to normal? Well, I’m not sure exactly. It depends on what the boss thinks … No, I can’t say when that’ll be … No, I really don’t know … Really …. No, REALLY! … Alright. Maybe by the end of this week – maybe next – I’ll have some free time … right … yeah … No, I’ll let you know … Yes I WILL! ...‘K then. I’ll be back in touch soon. Bye for now!

9 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, August 29, 2006, Blogger Susan as Herself said...

I feel better knowing that at least you are not unplugging your phone. Hope your schedule is lighter soon.

 
At 6:03 PM, August 29, 2006, Blogger CoffeeDog said...

Glad to see you come up for air!

 
At 8:27 AM, August 30, 2006, Blogger tornwordo said...

Thanks for the update, I was just wondering about you too. So many bloggers seem to be falling off the planet these days.

 
At 9:38 AM, August 30, 2006, Blogger ink said...

Thanks for checking in on me everyone ... Fingers crossed things will get a bit more manageable shortly!

 
At 8:47 AM, August 31, 2006, Blogger mainja said...

i hear ya! exactly the same thing here, except because my mum is here i got to take a week's vacation, just what the doctor ordered.

 
At 9:59 PM, September 01, 2006, Blogger EarthMother said...

Don't feel guilty that you actually have a life! Glad to know you're around though and look forward to when we can have some quality time!

 
At 1:12 PM, September 06, 2006, Blogger Greg the Surly said...

See, if you weren't working so hard, I wouldn't have to work so little. I do have stuff I need to do here, but I feel its more important for the universe to have balance.

You are all Welcome

 
At 6:25 PM, September 06, 2006, Blogger ink said...

EM - Thanks. I'm hoping to get back to regular posting soon.

Greg - Thanks for your strenuous efforts to ensure the world as we know it does not implode or do something else equally nasty. You are truly a selfless human being ... or something. :)

 
At 11:34 AM, September 25, 2006, Blogger epicurist said...

We all need a break once in a while. Mine was 3-4 months!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home