Sunday, February 26, 2006

Gone but not forgotten (I hope!)

Hi. This is "ink." I'm sorry I can't take your comment right now. Unfortunately, due to the recent defection (I mean transfer) of a colleague, my workload -- and deadlines -- have just doubled. When combined with a very welcome (but somewhat ill-timed) mini-vacation later this week to visit the ever-delightful Sister Staceypatrick followed by my ever-entertaining-and-occasionally-frustrating parents, I am sure you'll understand when I say that I am up a certain smallish kind of highly-scented river without some of the required equipment to steer myself successfully past rapids and those bits of land that sit underwater but you still can't see them before you get stranded like a complete loser. Oh yeah, SHOALS, that's it. Or do I mean sandbars? Well, that's not important right now. What IS important is that while I am not available to take your comments just at the moment, I will be very pleased to hear from you when upon my return on March 7. Thank you for your patience. I apologise for any inconvenience. Have a nice day, and please come again! -- *BEEEEEEP*

8 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, February 27, 2006, Blogger Greg the Surly said...

Enjoy

 
At 3:36 PM, February 27, 2006, Blogger Susan as Herself said...

Have a great time!

 
At 9:57 AM, February 28, 2006, Blogger dantallion said...

Enjoy the mini-vacation - and good luck with the rest of it.

 
At 4:02 PM, February 28, 2006, Blogger epicurist said...

Enjoy the mini vacation and I applaud you on a very good run-on sentence. ;-P

 
At 6:40 PM, February 28, 2006, Blogger tornwordo said...

Don't think about work and relax on your getaway. We'll be anxiously awaiting your return.

 
At 9:58 PM, March 05, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

I hope you had a great get away.

 
At 6:54 PM, March 07, 2006, Blogger tornwordo said...

Um, there are 5 hours left of March 7th. That's all I'm sayin'.

Welcome back!

 
At 8:58 PM, March 07, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

6 hours left now. you still have time to post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home